Florida Rush Soccer provides playing opportunities for children all ages, and skill level. Listed below are the various programs that Florida Rush has to offer.
2012-13 Season Registration:
West Orange Soccer Complex:
- Academy Teams - to register click here
- Developmental Teams - to register click here
- Rush Micro Teams - to register click here
- Rush Lil Kickers - to register click here
- Training Only - to register click here
National Training Center:
Rush Micro Program
Smaller Field + Fewer Players + More Touches = More Fun and Better Players
- 2013 Spring Season - 8 week season
- Games played on Saturdays between 9:00 -11:00 a.m
- U5-U6/U7-U8 teams single sex, U9 Co-ed (6v6)
- Friday night training supervised by Rush staff (6:30-8.00PM) at West Orange Complex
- Nationally constructed progressive curriculum with structured training sessions
- Goalkeeper training (U9 only) only at West Orange Soccer Complex
- Trained and supervised volunteer coaches
- End of season player evaluations
- Micro Soccer games & training at West Orange Soccer Complex
Registration includes uniform: (2) jerseys, (1) short / sock & equipment bag
Jamboree Night and season ending tournament.
Rush Little Kickers
Little Kickers is a special program, as it is designed to introduce our youngest players of 2 and up to 4 years old, to the beautiful game, "Soccer." Here are some details about the Little Kickers soccer program:
- Parent and child participation
- Classes held once a week, on Friday evenings, at West Orange Soccer Complex
- 8 week program
- Price of only $60.00, which includes a player t/shirt
- Commences March 8th (no practice over Easter)
- Classes start at 5.30pm and last for around 45 minutes
- Please note there is a late fee of $10.00 after March 1stt
We look forward to seeing the new generation of soccer players joining our programs.
For Registration Link, please click here.
Team Training Only
This program is designed for players who wish to train with our Academy teams but, for whatever reason, do not wish to play with a competitive team. Ideally designed for individuals looking to receive technical training in a challenging environment especially if they are looking to make transition from recreational to competitive soccer, fit training round another activity or gain confidence before joining a team. Programs can be individually tailored to meet your needs.
The costs are:
- $25.00 for all players for insurance$65.00 per month U8-U10
- $75.00 per month U11-U12
- $85.00 per month U13-U18
- $15.00 per training jersey
Practices will commence 8/27 on Monday nights (U6-U8) and Wednesdays (U9-U15) with games being held on Saturdays starting 9/8. Volunteering is mandatory and roles include coaching, officiating, field set up/tear down, team parent and field marshall.
Fee is $110.00 including uniform (late fee after 8/13 $140.00)Please call 352-241-7144 for further information
NTC Little Kickers
Sessions are lead by one of our instructors, however, adult particiation is required. The season will begin August 13th and run until October 8th. It will be held at the NTC in Clermont on Monday nights 5:30pm. Season cost is $50.00 which includes a t/shirt.
For further information please call 352-241-7144